Diorama Prints LLC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, that information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Diorama Prints LLC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from June 10, 2020.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following information when you subscribe to our email newsletter or fill out a contact form:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With This Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send you emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email and we may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive with your implied consent. Cookies allow web applications to remember you and personalise your experience. The website can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Google Analytics & Conversion Tracking
We use traffic log cookies from Google Analytics to identify which pages are being used and is an essential part of monitoring and improving our electronic communications. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We use this non-identifiable aggregated traffic information for statistical analysis purposes.
We also use conversion tracking to understand customer behavior.
This site uses essential session cookies for the operation of the website.
Google Adwords Cookies
How to Disable Cookies
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- If you disable cookies, your experience of some parts of the website may be affected.
Links to Other Websites
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small processing fee may apply. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to
Diorama Prints LLC ℅ R.Theron, LLC 610 E. Bell Rd., #2-267, Phoenix, AZ 85022
We have provided referral links and/or coupon codes to some individuals who receive store credit every time their individual coupon code or link is used. The referral link may track your orders on our website for up to 30 days.